Tuesday, January 12, 2010

San Francisco!

Well, we're off to San Francisco tomorrow. Won't be as warm I understand as we would like, but we'll take anything other than this frigid cold we've been having. This is our first time to San Fran. e were in San Diego briefly many, many years ago. We will be visiting our son and his wife who are new to the area. He is stationed at Moffett AFB. We will be having lunch with old friends from our old neighborhood who have since moved there. AND, with the help of a Ravelry friend, I have searched out some fun knitting haunts that I am going to try to get to. Of course we will do day trips to the wine country and hopefully Big Sur also. I have some knitting for the plane and my book club reading, which I am not looking forward to as no one so far has enjoyed it. The book is Olive Kitteridge. Anyone out there feel differently? Will let you know all about the trip when we return. Stay well everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Miss you mom! Have a safe flight and I'll see you Friday morning...assuming I make my early flight and connection in Houston.... Save the wine country day trip for me!

    ReplyDelete